Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Week One

I'm down two pounds since last Tuesday, which isn't AHmazing, but I'll take it.

Doing that ketogenic fast last Tuesday gave me a headache, so I didn't try it again until this Tuesday. I felt hungry and not great, so this morning I went ahead and had breakfast. Maybe it's because I'm still breastfeeding, or I'm just not nourished enough yet.

I think maybe I'm feeling happier lately, but I'm still getting super frustrated with the kids. Granted that may have more to do with the fact that they're nearly 3 and nearly 1, and they are amazingly talented at messing up anything I have just cleaned or losing their $#*! when I thought I finally had everything under control...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I serve up plenty of fresh snark here to go around. If I don't like the tone of your comment I'll delete it. There's only one cook in this kitchen.